The Ambassadors are the public relations arm of the Chamber - a group of business leaders who generously give their time to act as official Visalia Chamber of Commerce business boosters.
Joining the Ambassadors is an honor, because Ambassadors not only make new friends and acquaintances, but they make valuable business contacts as well. The committee promotes positive interaction among Chamber members, and through this work, hope to increase member participation in Chamber activities and events.
Working as an Ambassador is an excellent way to expand business contacts as well as network at various Chamber events.
All Ambassador Members assist the Chamber in the following ways:
- Welcome new firms to the community through grand openings and ribbon cuttings.
- Assist as needed for Chamber membership retention, i.e. goodwill calls.
- Work as volunteers whenever possible at chamber functions.
- Act as host/hostess to the Business After Hours and at Annual Awards.
Attendance: Fifty (50%) percent attendance at ribbon cuttings and Business After Hours. Attendance at all monthly meetings is recommended.
Ambassador Co-Chairs: Jeff Gooding & Matt Case
Here are the upcoming events for Chamber Ambassadors
Katies Custom Fit – Ribbon Cutting
315 E. Main St.
Visalia First Assembly Church
Business After Hours
3939 W. Walnut Ave
Mardi Gras themed with a band, food, drinks, silent auction
5:30 – 7:30 pm
Farmers Insurance District Office – Ribbon Cutting
4020 S. Demaree
Visalia Unified School District is looking for individuals to help deliver lunches to students who are participating in the Job Shadowing days. Please see the list below for dates/times to volunteer. If interested please contact Nicola at the Chamber or Theresa Polich at VUSD. The time commitment would be 60- 90 minutes each day.
- March 1st – Engineering & Ag Manufacturing (need 2 people)
- March 8th – Media Arts (need 6 people)
- March 15th – Architecture & Engineering (need 4 people)
- March 22nd – Agriculture & Bio-Science Tech (need 12 people)
- March 29th – Health Science (need 20 people)
- April 5th – Computer Science (need 6 people)
The Chamber is looking for Volunteers to help with the YEA! program
- Gas Company Challenge Judge – March 24th 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Thank you for all that you do to support the Visalia Chamber of Commerce!