Leadership Visalia is a program of the Visalia Chamber of Commerce. The program is offered as a service to our participants and the broader Visalia community as an investment to ensure effective leadership in our workplaces, community organizations, and civic institutions.
MISSION AND PURPOSE
Develop knowledge, experience, and skills for effective and visionary leadership that will benefit each participant, their workplace, and the community of Visalia.
Following participation in the Leadership Visalia program, participants will be equipped to:
- Identify, examine, and confront key local and regional issues from a variety of perspectives.
- Gain knowledge and exposure to a variety of community agencies and opportunities for involvement and impact.
- Analyze and understand various leadership styles and develop skills and approaches for improving effectiveness.
- Develop and commit to a personal plan for active participation and leadership in the workplace and community.
- Develop influential and lasting relationships, networks, and friendships
The application period is now closed. Applications will re-open in April 2018.
Meet the 2017-2018 Leadership Visalia Class
Row 1 Left to Right: Andy Di Meo, Bryce Martinho
Row 2 Left to Right: Yvette Florendo, Marina Rojas, Aldiva Rubalcava, Samantha Ferrero, Amalia Elias, Natalie Bolin, Esperanza Alcazar
Row 3 Left to Right: Peter Deluyker, Christen Hulsey, Zach Green, Shelley Ellis, Morgan Jones, Matt Case, JC Palermo, Dustin Hall