The Ambassadors are the public relations arm of the Chamber - a group of business leaders who generously give their time to act as official Visalia Chamber of Commerce business boosters.
Joining the Ambassadors is an honor, because Ambassadors not only make new friends and acquaintances, but they make valuable business contacts as well. The committee promotes positive interaction among Chamber members, and through this work, hope to increase member participation in Chamber activities and events.
Working as an Ambassador is an excellent way to expand business contacts as well as network at various Chamber events.
All Ambassador Members assist the Chamber in the following ways:
- Welcome new firms to the community through grand openings and ribbon cuttings.
- Assist as needed for Chamber membership retention, i.e. goodwill calls.
- Work as volunteers whenever possible at chamber functions.
- Act as host/hostess to the Business After Hours and at Annual Awards.
Attendance: Fifty (50%) percent attendance at ribbon cuttings and Business After Hours. Attendance at all monthly meetings is recommended.
Ambassador Chair - Matt Case
Here are the upcoming events for Chamber Ambassadors
United Ag’s Health & Wellness Clinic – Ribbon Cutting
315 South Johnson St.
F.I.T. Tribe Academy – Grand Opening
7:45 am – Classes Start
8:45 am – Ribbon Cutting
3362 S. Fairway
The Visalia Chamber will be hosting/co-hosting
- Visalia Partners in Education Annual Partner Recognition Lunch – Thursday, January 19th – 12:30 pm, Visalia Marriott
The Chamber is looking for Volunteers to help with the YEA! program
- Mock Investor Panel
- Gas Company Challenge Judge
- Graphic Designers
Thank you for all that you do to support the Visalia Chamber of Commerce!