Leadership Visalia is a program of the Visalia Chamber of Commerce. The program is offered as a service to our participants and the broader Visalia community as an investment to ensure effective leadership in our workplaces, community organizations, and civic institutions.
MISSION AND PURPOSE
Develop knowledge, experience, and skills for effective and visionary leadership that will benefit each participant, their workplace, and the community of Visalia.
Following participation in the Leadership Visalia program, participants will be equipped to:
- Identify, examine, and confront key local and regional issues from a variety of perspectives.
- Gain knowledge and exposure to a variety of community agencies and opportunities for involvement and impact.
- Analyze and understand various leadership styles and develop skills and approaches for improving effectiveness.
- Develop and commit to a personal plan for active participation and leadership in the workplace and community.
- Develop influential and lasting relationships, networks, and friendships
The Visalia Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 program year. Click the application button below to learn more!
Meet the 2016-2017 Leadership Visalia Class
Front Left to Right: Nick Vargas, Jon Bueno, Fran Herr, Christie Long, Lisa Walsh, Andrea Navarrette, Gracie Sanchez, Barbra Hood (facilitator), Scott Smith
Back Left to Right: Uver Moreno, Vickie Goudreau, Trevor Lewis, Elizabeth Jacques, Kevin Grant, Brandy Spray, Jennifer Corum, Colin Franey, Daryl Sanchez, Eric Anderson